challenge 1

I think pets are very helpful to peoples wellbeing. I think that because if you own a dog then you will have to take it for walks and that will give you exersise.If you have any kind of pet it teaches you responsibility and if you are sad or upset talking to or petting an animal will make you feel better- it makes me feel better. I have asked a lot of people abut this and most of them agreed with this. challenge 1

14 thoughts on “challenge 1

1. I know a lot of people love having pets. Personally, I like having plants instead. Don’t forget to leave a link back to Ms. Wyatt’s challenge 1 post so she knows you’ve completed this Challenge.

2. Pingback: Visit these Week 1 : Challenge Yourself to Blog

3. Hi my name is Jenna. I agree totally with you. I think that every person should have a pet. Even if its a cow or llama. Because it teaches you responsibility. And talking to your pet does help I did it before. You should sometime visit my site
    http://jmr2018.edublogs.org
    P.S I liked you post!

4. Hey my name is Madi and I’m from the U.S.A. I agree with you having pets is good for people. Especially people that are alone all the time. Because then someone is there to keep them company. Visit my site at mmk2018.edublogs.org.

5. Pingback: Challenge one: comments | Cheyenne's Blog

6. Hey Chloe I really liked your blog it is very true that animals are very helpfull and usefull.Iam an animal lover my self and I think all of that is true you did a good job!

7. I TOTALLY agree with you Chloe,
    animals are so helpful like my pit bull is always there for me when i’m sad. My guinea pigs and i area also eating buddies.