challenge 9

For challenge 9 I wanted to do a review on the book Percy Jackson and the lightning thief by rick Riordan.

Percy Jackson and the lightning thief is a 5 book series about  greek demigods in today’s world here’s a summary of the book.

Percy Jackson is a kid with ADHD and dyslexia, one field trip in sixth grade he gets in trouble so miss dodds his  pre-algebra teacher brings him into and empty room and turns into a fury then his greek mythology teacher throws him a  sword and he kills her but every one denies there ever was a miss dodds. He makes it through the year but after that he gets attacked at home and his mom brings him to camp half blood. he finds out that he is half god half human he is a son of poisiden the sea god and that they are on the brink of world war 3 and only he can stop it by going on a quest to find zeus’s lightning bolt.

I would rate this book 9 out of 10 stars it was a really good book. I would reccomend this book to kids 10 and up if you want to see more reviews go to this site common sense media .

challenge 9